Beresford Avenue, Wembley, HA0 1PY
Contact AgentHouseen Property
52 Grosvenor Gardens
Tel: 0333 188 9898
About the Property
We are pleased to present this stunning newly built furnished Two bedroom and Two bathroom with balcony apartment situated on the second floor, in the stunning Affinity Tower, Grand Union – AVAILABLE NOW!
The unique development consists of Stunning landscaped gardens, Excellent facilities and a Canalside location next to the piazza with easy access to the City and West End.
The property itself is formed of a large, bright open-plan living room/kitchen, Juliette balcony with outstanding skyline and outstading views over Wembley Stadium, two spacious double bedrooms, one with an ensuite and a luxury main bathroom, plenty of integrated storage throughout.
This luxury apartment which has been finished to a high standard with floor to ceiling windows and flush timber flooring throughout the lounge and hallway.This modern open-plan living lets you create both intimate and statement zones, whether you`re enjoying your home alone or as a family or entertaining.
A Fully-fitted and well equipped contemporary kitchen makes home entertaining a pleasure, with handle less soft close units and Silestone worktops with undermounted stainless steel sink and fully integrated appliances.
The spacious bedrooms have thoughtfully planned to make the maximum use of light and space and to create a beautiful haven for rest and relaxation complete with stylish fully integrated wardrobes
This building provides World Class Facilities including including pool, gym, spa and cinemas, stunning water gardens!
APARTMENTS IN THIS BUILDING ARE IN HIGH DEMAND – CALL 0333 188 9898 TO SECURE THIS PROPERTY
* Private Residents Lounge
* Swimming Pool with terrace
* Fully equipped Gym with training rooms
* Beautifully Landscaped waterfall gardens
* Ten pin bowling alley
Affinity House & Tower at Grand Union offers a collection of beautiful waterside homes with a range of lifestyle facilities on your doorstep. Located in Alperton close to Wembley with easy access to City and West End. A new Waterside Piazza will offer a vibrant space animated with cafes, restaurants, bars and new community facilities. Grand Union will be a unique canalside neighbourhood to live work and connect.
Directions by tube or Train
• The nearest station is Stonebridge Park, served by both the London underground on the Bakerloo line and the London overground with trains running every few minutes
• Exit Stonebridge Park station turning right onto Argenta Way
• At the end of the road, turn right onto North Circular, continuing along here for about 4 mins until you see the Ace Café
• Turn right on Beresford Avenue, in front of the Ace Café, and the entrance to Grand Union is just up on the left
Total interior area: 72 sq.m 775 sq.ft
Tota exterior area: 8.3 sq.m 89 sq.ft
Kitchen / Dining / Living Room 5.72m x 4.34m 18`9″ x 14`3″
Master Bedroom 4.52m x 2.90m 14`10″ x 9`6″
Bedroom 2 3.38m x 3.00m 11`1″ x 9`10″
Balcony 4.57m x 1.81m 14`11″ x 5`11″
Floorplans are scaled individually to fit the page and are not necessarily shown at the same scale as other plots. Floorplans shown for Grand Union
are for approximate measurements only. Exact layouts and sizes may vary. Photos used are of a smilar property
1. Full time working professional or an applicant with a UK Guarantor. Alternatively, 12 months` rent in advance will be accepted. (A guarantor would be required to support the application and would be jointly liable for both the property and the rental payments. A Guarantor is fully vetted in a similar way to a tenant and must be a UK resident earning 36 x the monthly rent per annum or be a property owner with no mortgage)
2. Applicant can commit to a contract of at least 12 months.
3. Applicant can commence the lease ideally within 1 – 2 weeks of the available date.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a viewing, please call us on 0333 188 9898 , Whatsapp on +44 7387 004399 or email us your contact number and availability Please quote P2028