Huntley Wharf, Kenavon Drive, Reading, RG1 3DH
Contact AgentHouseen Lettings & Property Services
62 Church Road
Tel: 01273 652222
About the Property
We are pleased to present this stunning brand new 1 bedroom apartment in the very popular Huntley Wharf.
Huntley Wharf is a new landmark scheme offering a collection of beautiful riverside apartments with spacious and light filled interiors, located in Central Reading, just 23 minutes to Central London.
Perfectly placed on the south-facing bank of the River Kennet and beside the Riverside Square, all the apartments are meticulously designed to maximise space and light. Most apartments come with their own outside space and some enjoys beautiful views of the river or Reading skyline, providing residents and locals with a well-connected, walkable neighbourhood, and a place to enjoy a leisurely moment by the water.
The property itself is formed of a large, bright open-plan living room/kitchen, Juliette balcony with outstanding skyline and waterside views, luxury bathroom and integrated storage throughout.
A spacious, light filled and contemporary apartment which has been finished to a high standard with floor to ceiling windows and flush timber flooring throughout the lounge and hallway.This modern open-plan living lets you create both intimate and statement zones, whether you`re enjoying your home alone or as a family or entertaining.
A Fully-fitted and well equipped contemporary kitchen makes home entertaining a pleasure, with handle less soft close units and Silestone worktops with undermounted stainless steel sink and fully integrated appliances.
The property has been thoughtfully planned to make the maximum use of light and space and to create a beautiful haven for rest and relaxation complete with stylish fully integrated wardrobes
* Exclusive residents` access to landscaped podium gardens
* Conveniently located for amenities on-site
APARTMENTS IN THIS BUILDING ARE IN HIGH DEMAND – CALL 0208 167 4461 TO SECURE THIS PROPERTY
10 minute walk to town centre, Reading Station & Crossrail. London Paddington in under 30 minutes by train
1. Full time working professional or an applicant with a UK Guarantor. Alternatively, 12 months` rent in advance will be accepted. (A guarantor would be required to support the application and would be jointly liable for both the property and the rental payments. A Guarantor is fully vetted in a similar way to a tenant and must be a UK resident earning 36 x the monthly rent per annum or be a property owner with no mortgage)
2. Applicant can commit to a contract of at least 12 months.
3. Applicant can commence the lease ideally within 1 – 2 weeks of the available date.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a viewing, please call us on 0208 167 4461 , Whatsapp on +44 7387 004399 or email us your contact number and availability Please quote P1891