Palmer Road, 5 Palmer Road, Prince Of Wales Drive, Battersea, SW11 4FA
Contact AgentHouseen Lettings & Property Services
62 Church Road
Tel: 01273 652222
About the Property
The Property – P1919
We are pleased to present this luxurious one bedroom furnished apartment in Salisbury House, Prince Of Wales.
A luxurious spacious, light filled and contemporary apartment which has been finished to a high standard with floor to ceiling windows and flush timber flooring throughout the lounge and hallway.This modern open-plan living lets you create both intimate and statement zones, whether you`re enjoying your home alone or as a family or entertaining.
A Fully-fitted and well equipped contemporary kitchen makes home entertaining a pleasure, with handle less soft close units and Silestone worktops with undermounted stainless steel sink and fully integrated appliances.
The spacious bedroom has been thoughtfully planned to make the maximum use of light and space and to create a beautiful haven for rest and relaxation complete with stylish fully integrated wardrobes The thoughtfully designed bedroom contains a dressing area with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom.
There is comfort cooling to all habitable rooms and underfloor heating throughout. CCTV covers the apartment lobby areas, car park and external areas including video/audio door entry system to individual apartments.
AVAILABLE NOW! These properties are in high demand – call 0208 167 4461 to secure this property
*Photos are for marketing purposes so may vary slightly
* 24-hour Concierge
* Swimming pool with sun terrace
* Residents` Club Lounge
* Private dining room and private kitchen*
* High tec fully equipped gym with rooms for personal training and classes, treatment and massage rooms,
* Two 12-seat private cinemas with food and drink facilities
* Lounge and meeting rooms, entertainment suite.
* Secure parking (by separate negotiation).
APARTMENTS IN THIS BUILDING ARE IN HIGH DEMAND – CALL 0208 167 4461 TO SECURE THIS PROPERTY
Perfectly located in Zone 1 with all that Battersea old and new has to offer, including one of London’s finest parks, Battersea Park on the doorstep.
Prince of Wales Drive also provides access to both underground and overground stations less than 5 minutes` walk away.
With easy access to the river and Chelsea, via Chelsea Bridge, Prince of Wales Drive is ideally placed to enjoy all of London.
Perfectly positioned to benefit from the new Zone 1 – Northern Line tube extension
Within 1 mile of Chelsea, within walking distance over the River Thames. Benefitting from Sloane Square, King’s Road and all the delights of the Royal Borough. With access through a new pedestrian railway arch, the beauty of Battersea Park will be just moments away
Perfectly placed to benefit from all the new facilities within Battersea Power Station development including cafés, restaurants, shops, a cinema, a theatre and the new River Bus service with links into central London
Superbly located for education: Newton Prep Primary School is only a 2 minute walk away and with easy access to a number of other outstanding primary, secondary and London’s top Universities
Two Underground stations are on the edge of the development: White City (Central Line) and Wood Lane (Circle Line and Hammersmith & City Line). Bond Street is 12 minutes away and Paddington Station is 8 minutes away with its connections to Heathrow and the forthcoming Elizabeth Line (Crossrail).
1. Full time working professional or an applicant with a UK Guarantor. Alternatively, 12 months` rent in advance will be accepted. (A guarantor would be required to support the application and would be jointly liable for both the property and the rental payments. A Guarantor is fully vetted in a similar way to a tenant and must be a UK resident earning 36 x the monthly rent per annum or be a property owner with no mortgage)
2. Applicant can commit to a contract of at least 12 months.
3. Applicant can commence the lease ideally within 1 – 2 weeks of the available date.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a viewing, please call us on 0208 167 4461 , Whatsapp on +44 7387 004399 or email us your contact number and availability Please quote P1919