Serapis House, 20 Goodluck Hope Walk, London, E14 0XG
Contact AgentHouseen Property
52 Grosvenor Gardens
Tel: 0333 188 9898
About the Property
The Property – P1873
We are pleased to present this luxury one bedroom apartment ,situated in Serapis House in Goodluck Hope Walk, On the banks of the River Thames, Goodluck Hope marks the gateway to the world’s most vibrant city, on the edge of its eastern hub, in a unique island setting.
Located adjacent to Trinity Buoy Wharf, Goodluck Hope residents benefit from world class facilities including `The 1595 Club` featuring The Steam House, The Work House, The Picture House, The Spice House, concierge and a beautiful swimming pool overlooking the Thames.
The design of the living space reflects the durability of its raw natural materials and carefully chosen features, bespoke brass faucets sealed with Goodluck Hope maker`s mark, highlights the development`s attention to the smallest detail.
* Private balcony & terrace
* Warehouse aesthetic design
* The 1595 Club with world class resident’s facilities
* Access to the lantern room
All of the Islands residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities
AVAILABLE AUGUST 2023
APARTMENTS IN THIS BUILDING ARE IN HIGH DEMAND – CALL 0208 167 4461 TO SECURE THIS PROPERTY FOR JUST £690.00!
Photos are for illustrative purposes only, apartments may vary
Goodluck Hope is moments from the Jubilee Line and Docklands Light Railways.
Close to Zone 2 Station for Jubilee Line and DLR
Transport options include Jubilee Line & DLR from Canning Town Station
For those looking to take advantage of the riverside location for commuting, there will be a new Thames Clippers service at Goodluck Hope making Canary Wharf accessible in 17 minutes and London Bridge in 31 minutes.
1. Full time working professional or an applicant with a UK Guarantor. Alternatively, 12 months` rent in advance will be accepted. (A guarantor would be required to support the application and would be jointly liable for both the property and the rental payments. A Guarantor is fully vetted in a similar way to a tenant and must be a UK resident earning 36 x the monthly rent per annum or be a property owner with no mortgage)
2. Applicant can commit to a contract of at least 12 months.
3. Applicant can commence the lease ideally within 1 – 2 weeks of the available date.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a viewing, please call us on 0333 188 9898 , Whatsapp on +44 7387 004399 or email us your contact number and availability Please quote P1873